Thursday 11 May 2017

Birthdays in March

Hi there. March is the birthday month for my two closest to my heart - the hubs and Miss C. As their birthdays are only four days apart, we usually choose separate weekends to celebrate. We went to Macau with a couple of friends for Miss C's birthday and we had a family dinner and then a bigger party at our place for friends for the hubby. I haven't scrapped that one yet, but here are the two layouts I have.

Birthday Dinner
This is a very simple layout which I completed in around ten minutes. I used more masculine colours and I love the wood plank background against the blues.
 The cake die cut is too cute and I love the simplicity of it.
 Just a few accents complete this page. I kept the rest of the page very minimalistic.

Products Used
Papers and die cuts from Pebbles Jen Hadfield Designs Simple Life collection 

Epic 11th
 For Miss C's eleventh birthday (gosh, I can't believe how quickly shes growing up), we decided to take a couple of her friends on an overnight trip with us to Macau to an indoor interactive role play centre. The hotel room was enormous and the girls had fun playing hide and seek in the suite as well as having a blast in the role play centre. I love this fun paper line and the cute embellishments to go with it.
 The doggy and kitty are so adorable and add whimsy to the page. I love the gold glittery foam letters and I have used them in several layouts.
So many cute balloons and chipboard accents  make it easy to complete the page.

Products Used
Papers and chipboard embellishments from Simple Stories Carpe Diem and Posh collection

Thanks for dropping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...